Southeast Updates (Week of 9/20/2021)
CHESTER COUNTY RFP: The County of Chester is requesting Proposals from qualified firms who have the necessary expertise to assist the County in planning for our Youth Center and its …
- CHESTER COUNTY RFP: The County of Chester is requesting Proposals from qualified firms who have the necessary expertise to assist the County in planning for our Youth Center and its services. The project will include an assessment of the current Youth Center environment and how to maximize the Youth Center resource including development of a plan to implement selected recommendations that result from this analysis. The Chester County Youth Center is located at 505 South Wawaset Road in West Chester, PA 19382. Current services include detention, shelter and an electronic home monitoring program. Please register and download the documents at https://procurement.chesco.org/Procurement/.
- All questions, comments or other concerns related to the RFP must be submitted in writing no later than 12:00 Noon on October 7, 2021 to email@example.com. Questions will be answered in the form of addenda to this RFP and will be posted on the County’s website for all Proposers to download at chesco.org. All addenda shall be considered part of this Request for Proposal. Please note: It is the responsibility of the Proposer to check the website for any information that is available regarding the RFP.
- Proposer must submit five (5) complete Proposals (one original, three copies and one electronic file – either disk or thumb drive) and one (1) redacted copy in response to this RFP. Proposals must be clearly identified on the outside of the package with the words “Proposal for Consultant Services – Youth Center” and submitted no later than 12:00 Noon, Eastern Standard Time, November 10, 2021 to the address shown below.
- In order to help ensure appropriate compliance with the Pennsylvania Right to Know law, Proposer shall submit one redacted copy of the proposal (in addition to the other required copies of the unredacted proposal) if proposer believes that the response contains information that consisting of trade secrets, or proprietary or otherwise confidential information. Proposer must also provide a written statement signed by a representative of the Proposer that the record contains a trade secret or confidential proprietary information.
- Philadelphia Vaccination and Masking Policy: The City of Philadelphia announced uniform requirements for all City staff, contractors, and subcontractors, effective immediately. The COVID-19 Vaccination and Masking Requirements for Contractors, Vendors, Service Providers, and their Staff notice from the City of Philadelphia outlines masking requirements for vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals who contract with the City of Philadelphia.
- Philadelphia DHS RFP: Professional Resource Parent Program: The Professional Resource Parent Program (PRPP) model is designed to meet the needs of children and youth up to age 18 who have complex emotional, medical, and behavioral health needs that cannot appropriately be met in other lower-levels of care, to include Specialized Behavioral Health (SBH) and Congregate Care settings. PRPP provides intensive and highly coordinated services that are trauma-informed and individualized approaches to the traditional out of home placement. This RFP closes on October 12, 2021. Additional details available here.
- On September 21, 2021, Philadelphia DHS released an updated version of their Supporting Foster Youth and Families Through the Pandemic Act Guidance memorandum. The flexibilities and waivers of participation requirements enabled DHS to provide re-entry to the child welfare system for youth who aged out of DHS during the pandemic.