PCCYFS Staffing Realignment
In accordance with our strategic pillar to align our resources with the needs of members, PCCYFS is undergoing a staff reorganization, effective February 1, 2022. This realignment will formalize an …
In accordance with our strategic pillar to align our resources with the needs of members, PCCYFS is undergoing a staff reorganization, effective February 1, 2022. This realignment will formalize an internal management team and elevate the titles of our current staff to adequately represent the level of experience, professionalism, and proficiency that our team offers.
- The Director of Operations and Data Management become Vice President, Finance and Operations.
- The Associate Director will be our new Vice President, Legal and Public Affairs. This position will continue as the primary point of contact for Philadelphia-related work and supervision of the training program. Given shifts in our member composition, communications strategy, and priorities, this position will now lead on messaging, advocacy, legal, and regulatory efforts, with a focus on PCCYFS strategic priorities and advancing our market position as a thought leader in the area of children’s services.
- The Manager of Training and Southeast Member Services will become the Director of Training and Member Services. Given the growth of the training program as a statewide operation, this position has been taking on responsibilities beyond just the Southeast region.
- The Manager of Children’s Policies and Programs will become our Director of Child Welfare, Juvenile Justice, and Education Services, which demarcates which policies and programs this position oversees.
- The Manager of Behavioral Health Services will become our Director of Children’s Behavioral Health Services.
- The Director of Communications will become our Director of Marketing and Communications to better reflect the work of this position.