Call for Speakers and Poster Submissions for PA’s 21st Children’s Interagency Conference on 4/22/24 to 4/25/24 in State College
10.16.2023 Announcement from the Office of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (OMHSAS): Calling all Speakers and Poster Submissions Pennsylvania’s 21st Children’s Interagency Conference April 22 to April 25, 2024 …
Announcement from the Office of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services (OMHSAS):
Calling all Speakers and Poster Submissions
Pennsylvania’s 21st Children’s Interagency Conference
April 22 to April 25, 2024
Penn Stater Hotel, State College, PA
Shine The Light on Mental Health
Building Youth Wellness & Resilience
We are excited to invite you to apply to be a presenter or submit a poster at the 21st Children’s Interagency Conference!
This conference provides an excellent opportunity for providers, county administrators, youth, family members, practitioners, and educators to come together and learn about changing trends, promising and best practices, resources, and various systems of care activities across Pennsylvania.
About the Conference:
- Date: April 22-25, 2024
- Location: Penn Stater Hotel, State College, PA
- Gain insights into changing trends in child and youth services.
- Explore promising and best practices in the field.
- Access a wealth of resources to enhance your work.
- Connect with professionals and experts across various systems of care activities in Pennsylvania.
- Gain state and local perspectives on crucial issues, including government initiatives, family peer support, early childhood development, leadership, school-based mental health, and more.
- Why Present or Submit a Poster?
Presenting or providing a poster at the conference will allow you to share your knowledge and expertise with a diverse audience while gaining valuable insights from fellow presenters and participants. The conference is a chance to contribute to the field and make a positive impact on the lives of children and families.
- Submission Deadline: November 15, 2023
- Notification of Acceptance: December 2023
To apply to be a presenter or submit a poster, please download and complete the PDF Application available at www.childrensinteragencyconference.org on the Speaker tab. Or use the attachments on this email to complete your presenter and poster submission applications.
Email your completed application to Katrina Harris, our conference planner, at email@example.com.
Should you have any questions or require further information, please reach out to our conference planner, Katrina Harris:
- Katrina Harris
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 610-494-8044
Don’t miss the opportunity to participate in this dynamic event dedicated to improving the lives of children and families in Pennsylvania. Your contribution can make a significant impact! We look forward to your participation and contributions in making the 21st Children’s Interagency Conference a resounding success. Together, we can advance our collective efforts to improve the lives of children and youth in Pennsylvania.
Questions? For questions or more information, contact our contract meeting planner, Katrina Harris, at 610-494-8044 or email at email@example.com