The mission of Bethany Children’s Home is to continue an open and affirming Christian ministry, begun in 1863, to serve children and families within our care. We strive to provide a safe place of nurture, protection, and supportive care to aid our residents in their self-understanding, growth, and healing toward a brighter, healthier future.
Our vision is of a community where all youth and team members are safe in their environment and feel safe within themselves. To bring this vision into reality, we provide the resources needed to children and families to work through their losses, enabling them to have a brighter future.
Youth in all programs are provided the following:
- Intake Health Screening
- Health oversight and referral
- Psychiatric Services on site
- Observant Spiritual Assessments at intake
- Spiritual Services including moral development
- Sibling and family visits available
- Bethany Education Coordinator located on Conrad Weiser School District Grounds responsible solely for Bethany Youth
- Daily life skills training for all youth through cottage living
- Arts and Crafts and Recreation with a dedicated programming team
Our campus includes a full gym with fitness center, multipurpose room, racquetball courts, basketball-volleyball-tennis courts, hiking trails, fishing pond, church with its own recreation center, softball field, arts and crafts building with studio, and health clinic. Because of all our programs, Bethany remains one of the best organizations in the area.